22Bet is a betting site which appeared on the scene in 2017. Since then it’s been able to establish itself as one of the most exciting new bookmakers in the industry. The Russian-based bookmaker is available in over 50 countries, and they aim to keep expanding. The product on offer is one that has continued to develop over time. As a result, they are now able to go head to head with some of the biggest and best in the industry. The platform stands out for the exciting betting options, its variety of sports markets and promotions and the impressive list of payment methods. Make sure you go through our overview before signing up on the website.
Football has the most significant coverage on-site. This applies to the number of enlisted events and the variety of 22Bet sports markets. Bettors can accommodate hundreds of leagues from all over the world. Their game coverage is another hugely impressive area. As an example, an upcoming English Premier League game has almost 1,000 bets to bet on. This makes it one of the most significant samples that you will find anywhere.
The betting site has a pretty basic layout, using a 22Bet three-menu platform, which is very familiar in the betting industry. While it’s green and white colouring is detailed, it’s not one that is going to blow you away. Having said that, it functions well, and the load times when jumping between both sports and markets is minimal. It’s simple to use, which is a good thing and we don’t mean to be disrespectful when we say that it’s a glance back to basics for the online betting world.
22Bet Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
To make sure your kickstart your casino experience at 22Bet the best way possible, they give their customers a first-time deposit offer for both their sportsbook sections and their casino section. The first time you deposit at 22Bet, you will benefit from a 122% match-up bonus up to €/$50 to spend on sports betting and up to €/$300 in match-up to spend at the casino. On top of that, you will also receive 22 Bet Points which you can spend at the “shop” on the website.
If you thought it would 22Bet stop there in terms of great bonuses, then you were wrong. When you have to spend your first deposit bonus on betting on your favourite sports team or your favourite online slot, you will be able to come back and claim your second deposit offer. This second deposit offer works similar to the first Bonus. This time, you will receive a bonus of 22% up to €/$50 for sports betting, and up to €/$300 for the casino + 22 Bet Points to spend at the shop. Pretty neat!
Terms and conditions:
- A 22Bet customer is entitled to only one registration bonus in the amount of 122%
- The minimum deposit amount to activate the bonus is €1/$1/etc.
- The maximum bonus amount is €50/$50.
- The 22Bet bonus is credited to the customer’s account automatically after the first deposit is made, unless the box “I do not want any bonuses” is ticked.
- The bonus account to be credited must be selected before making a deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transfered to any other bonus account.
- For successful funds withdrawal from your account, the bonus must be redeemed.
- If bonus funds were credited to bonus account for bets on sporting events, you need to bet 5 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must contain three events or more. At least three events within the accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The required amount is considered to have been wagered only when all the bets made within the said amount have been settled.
- If a bonus has been credited into casino bonus account, the wagering requirement is x50 of the bonus amount.
- To redeem casino bonus, stake amount should not exceed €5/$5.
- All bonus types are disabled for BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC without exception.
- The bonus must be redeemed within 7 days.
- The redeemed bonus is credited to your main account in the amount of the remaining bonus funds, not exceeding the total bonus amount
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the validity period of the bonus has expired.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.