From 1997 until 2011, English Harbour was one of the most reliable casinos that we had encountered. The LibertySlots Casino had solid software, quick payouts, and had an incredible selection of tournaments. However, this all changed in May 2011, when English Harbour announced that it was closing its doors abruptly, leaving many players scrambling to find another casino. Flash forward to 2012 and a new casino branded as Liberty Slots has entered the scene. The casino is a virtual clone of English Harbour, featuring identical software with a similar looking website and casino lobby.
LibertySlots Casino has improved their banking department in recent times since we first posted this review. Current options for U.S. players to deposit money are Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards, along with Pasteandpay vouchers. Withdrawal options for our American friends include a paper check, Western Union or wire transfer.
Overall LibertySlots Casino is more or less a carbon copy of its now deceased ancestor, English Harbour. The games are the same, the software is the same, and the tournaments system will be instantly familiar to experienced players. The casino has shown itself to be a reliable operator for a couple of years now. We do take issue however with the management company taking such great strides to conceal its identity, and the apparent lack of licensing and accountability. For these reasons non-American players should look elsewhere, while for those of you in the USA it sits squarely in the “play at your own risk” basket.
$777 Welcome Bonus Package on LibertySlots
LibertySlots Casino bonus codes help flying high with expectations, but the real bargain is the welcome 100% bonus up to $777. On the first 3 purchases, players can claim the bonus up to max $259 per transaction and with a minimum purchase of $5. By using the 100% 1st deposit button, players can see their balance grow, credited with the bonus. Furthermore, if you prefer using a different payment method such as Neteller, wallets or other than credit cards, you could ask a 100% match bonus up to maximum $100 but only on 1st deposit.
Let alone the possibility to get a LibertySlots Casino no deposit bonus or some special guaranteed bonus on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Moreover, at Liberty Slot there exists a special Liberty Slots Club organized in various levels starting from the Amber one and based on the Comp Points obtained by wagering on slot games or blackjack. The more points you earn, the more money you get (1.000 comp points =$1). Wagering at the Slots allows you to get the maximum of the points.
Terms and conditions:
- All bonuses at LibertySlots Casino have a minimum play-through requirement associated with them. Referred to as the ‘Wagering requirement’, this is the minimum that you will need to wager after receiving a bonus before you will be permitted to withdraw any winnings from the casino.
- You can LibertySlots Casino review the Wagering requirement associated with any bonus in the cashier before you accept it. The Wagering requirement is a multiple of the Bonus amount plus any associated deposit.
- Currently – Bonuses less than or equal to 100% of the deposit amount carry a 20X deposit+bonus wagering requirement.
Bonuses in excess of 100% of the deposit amount carry a 30X deposit+bonus wagering requirement.
- We strongly urge you to confirm the wagering requirements of any bonus before you accept it to avoid any confusion later.
- For example: A 50% bonus is listed as having a Wagering Requirement of 20x (Bonus+Deposit). If you purchase $50 in credits and claim this bonus, you will receive an additional 50% ($25 – half your deposit) in bonus funds. The $25 bonus will be added to your Bonus Account, the $50 you purchased will be added to your Real Account. You now have a total of $75 to play with. The Wagering Requirement in this instance is 20x (25+50) (Bonus+Deposit) = 20×75 = $1,500. You will be required to wager a minimum of $1,500 before you can withdraw any funds.
- If you request a LibertySlots Casino withdrawal before your associated Wagering Requirements have been met, the cashier will inform you of the remaining wagers that are required.
- If your combined Bonus Account and Real Account balance is less than $1.00, any Wagering requirements that were associated with your account are removed. In order to prevent legacy Wagering requirements being applied, we recommend that you do not accept additional bonuses if your account balance is higher than this minimum.