Superbit Casino is a legal and reliable go-to online casino which has an effective Curacao license and is powered by dozens of game providers. The casino has a distinctive Japanese flair and excellent bonus program with three alternative welcome packages with reloads and cashback. Its VIP loyalty program also deserves attention.
Some casinos look like each other’s clones and lack originality. Superbit Casino is one of the few online gambling entities that attract customers with a powerful graphical style and creativity that tie the casino visually to the Japanese culture. There are lots of artistic elements that create the whole picture such as crisscross ninja swords, fonts and pictures at the background. All of these delve a player into the authentic atmosphere of noble samurais, legendary ninjas, tempting geishas and genuine Japanese generosity manifested in casino bonuses and free spins.
The Superbit Casino website allows playing for 12 currencies including BTC and AUD, and offers a variety of payment options: Neosurf, MasterCard, Visa, Wirecard, ecoPayz and Bitcoin and paysafecard. The claim to introduce new methods regularly so Australians are encouraged to check back regularly. There is a minimum deposit limit but it is not unified across all methods. No fees apply with regard to deposits. The Japanese-styled online casino has great compatibility properties as it opens successfully in any mobile device, no downloads needed. An existing Australian player who already has an account can easily log in with the mobile casino and start playing over 1500 HTML5 games, live tables, blackjack and other casino games.
Superbit Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
The Superbit Casino welcome offer is available for every new player. The 100% bonus matches your initial payment up to €100. 100 Free Spins are also credited to you. €20 is the minimal required sum, that you can deposit using deposit methods like Paysafecard, Bitcoin or Litecoin. If you want to make the most out of the bonus, pay in €100 and then place bets with €200. Keying in the bonus code WELCOME is essential.
- Second Deposit Bonus (50% UP TO 100 USD – PROMO CODE SECOND)
- SuperBit Reload Bonus (50% UP TO 100 USD EVERY FRIDAY – PROMO CODE FRIDAY)
Before you can withdraw any winnings, turn over your bonus 50 times. Furthermore, you have to fulfill the wagering criteria of 50 times for all winnings from your Free Spins. Initiating a withdrawal before you finished the turnover conditions causes the termination of your bonus. You can, however, take your time to fulfill the wagering requirements, since Superbit Casino has not set a time limitation.
Terms and conditions:
- All SuperBit Casino promotional offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), IP, and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
- SuperBit Casino Players from the following countries are not eligible for any promotional offer: Sweden, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Indonesia, Philippines, Georgia, Sierra Leone.
- To claim the deposit welcome bonus or any deposit bonus, the user shall make a minimum deposit of 20 USD, 20 EUR, 200 NOK, 1,000 RUB, 0.002 BTC, 0,4 LTC, 0.06 ETH.
- All SuperBit Casino bonuses (unless otherwise specified) need to be wagered 50 (fifty) times before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering requirements. In this case the bonus amount and winnings will be forfeited as a result. Please, note that when playing with a bonus, real money is used first.
- SuperBit Casino Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- Any SuperBit Casino bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met.
- Only one SuperBit Casino bonus can be claimed at a time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be “stacked”. Casino management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behavior.