Gambola Casino is operated by Glitnor Services Limited they are in Malta by the MGA. Pardee have been appointed as their ADR for MGA complaints. Gambola are the sister operation to Lucky Casino. They provide a small selection of games – around 220 by: NetEntertainment, Microgaming, Play ‘n Go , OGS, Yggdrasil and Quickspin.
Being a modern and relatively new online casino means that Gambola can offer all the mod cons when it comes to responsible gambling tools and access to problem gambling programs. They are affiliated with Gamblers Anonymous and Gambling Therapy. They also offer deposit and wager caps, the option to self-exclude when you see fit, and SSL (secure socket layer) encryption which protects your data. Ultimately, this is a very safe and secure place to play.
Gambola Casino does not accept too many payment methods. However, the ones found at the casino are at least globally popular options for the most part. You can deposit using VISA, MasterCard, EcoPayz, SticPay, MuchBetter, Interac and Paysafecard. Players in some countries may also be able to use Skrill and Neteller, as well as Trustly, and Rapid Transfer to deposit. The euro, US, Canadian and New Zealand dollar are the currencies you have open to you here.
Gambola Welcome Cashback
Gambola Casino welcomes new players with a 100% cashback bonus up to $40. If you’re enjoying the site, but don’t manage to double your balance within the first 24 hours, 24 hours later you can claim up to $40 cashback. This is credited as pure cash, which means that you can either keep playing or choose to make a withdrawal.
A quick scout about the site initially seemed to indicate that there was no loyalty program available, but then I stumbled on Gambola Plus. This version of a VIP program is based on a cashback system that rewards players on every single bet or spin they place at Gambola – whether it’s a winning or losing spin. For every bet you place, Gambola will add cash to your account. The accumulated funds can be claimed back whenever you want, and as often you want. This cash comes without wagering requirements, which means its yours for the keeping as soon as you click on the ‘collect’ button. Most games at Gambola will contribute toward your cashback, but keep an eye out for the ones that don’t carry a Gambola Plus icon, as these won’t reap any rewards.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum Gambola deposit is $10 or an equal amount in your account currency.
- The offer is valid on your first deposit up to $40.
- When betting on sports, your entire deposit must be wagered at least once at odds 2.00 or higher within 24 hours.
- All bets must be settled during the first 24 hours.
- To qualify you must wager your deposited amount in full.
- Your deposit is credited back to you in full if you do not manage to double up the deposited amount in 24 hours.
- The maximum Gambola amount paid back is $40.
- Maximum stake is $5 per spin, hand or game round. Higher stakes may result in getting disqualified from the double up offer.
- You will be able to claim your money back 24 hours after you have wagered your funds by logging in to your account.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Gambola reserves the right to change the terms at any time without informing the player.
- This offer is only valid once per person, computer, IP address or household
- There may be bonus offers which are not available in some jurisdictions, all offers available to you will show only when you are logged in to your account.
- Gambola General Bonus Terms apply.